Being a non-native English speaker makes people like me cautious of grammar and spelling when writing anything in English. So today I’m going to share a bit about the friend who saved me from this problem. The program is called Grammarly, I immediately decided to give it a go when I found out about it.
I first started using the free version, which was impressive, even with its limitations. But for this review, I will discuss both the premium and basic features of the software. I personally prefer the premium which is available for as low as $11 per year which isn’t even equal to your toilet paper budget, but lower and let you experience the full features of Grammarly.
- Contextual Spelling Test: for misspelled words and correctly spelled words used in the wrong context.
- Grammarly’s grammar and punctuation: to catch common grammatical errors and redundant, missing, and misused punctuation.
- Sentence Structure, Style, Vocabulary Enhancement: to find misplaced words, incorrect sentence structure, and incorrect word order.
- Plagiarism Checker: to check if the text is copied from some other website.
- Genre or Region specific writing checker: To write the best for the best
- It works with MS Office and your Browsers
So, what are you waiting for?
Click on the red button below to upgrade your English and save yourself from embarrassing grammar moments today!