AMAZON being a jumbo website have a lot of stuff that a normal human being may miss out while browsing but worry not because we’ve got you covered with this list of coolest inventions that you might have missed. Continue reading →
In the night of terror & fear, after the deaths of at least 120 people, France has declared a national state of emergency. Paris residents have been asked to stay indoors and about 1,500 military personnel are being deployed across the city.
There were total 5 attacks:
- Stade de France, St Denis, just north of Paris – explosions near venue as France played Germany in football friendly
- Le Carillon bar, 18 rue Alibert, 10th district – gun attack
- Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, 20 rue Alibert, 10th district – gun attack
- La Belle Equipe, 92 rue de Charonne, 11th district – gun attack
- La Casa Nostra restaurant, 2 rue de la Fontaine au roi, 11th district – gun attack
This event has left people of Paris in terror & grief, but also, people still have a hope & they chose to stand against it rather than sitting in fear. And for the purpose, they used social media and within no time, everyone became a journalist, activist & social worker. Which tells us that no matter how powerfully we are divided by wealth, injustice do unite us!
What can we do?
First of all, if you are still worried about your loved ones in that area, use can use these emergency numbers to seek information-
- From Paris or elsewhere: 011 202 501 4444
- From US or Canada: 1 888 407 4747
No matter where are you now, you can:
- Share these numbers to help worried people & victims
- Help & Share your support towards people of Paris
- Encourage them to stay strong & fight back against terror using any medium like Social Media.
— Jean Jullien (@jean_jullien) November 13, 2015
#PrayForParis #JeSuisParis #Humanity #NotAfriad
Data via- BBC International
Make sure that you subscribe us, we will be sharing some great & unique ideas and concepts every week. You won’t want to miss any stuff!